TU Dortmund University seeks to make its websites and mobile applications accessible pursuant to EU Directive 2016/2102. The following Accessibility Statement documents the implementation status for the website ow.zhb.tu-dortmund.de in compliance with theOrdinance of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia on the Creation of Barrier-Free Information Technology in Accordance with the Act on Equal Opportunities for Disabled Persons (BITVNRW).
Status of conformity with accessibility requirements
This website is partly compliant with EU Directive 2016/2102.
Verification method: Self-Assessment
Compiled on: 12.03.2021
Last verified on: 12.03.2021
The content listed below is non-accessible:
• PDF files integrated in the website
• Not all of the currently used shades of color achieve the required contrast at a browser zoom factor of 100 percent.
- Due to the large number of PDF documents made available that were produced prior to 23.09.2018, it has so far not been possible to transpose all of these into an accessible format. These are successively superceded by accordingly modified versions.
- The corporate design of the TU Dortmund University is not rich enough in contrast at the present time.
- In the event of non-accessible enrollment documents, please contact the Student Registration Office. In the case of non-accessible exam regulations, please contact the Central Examinations Office. In all other cases, please use the feedback form below.
- A strong magnification via the browser zoom function offers the necessary contrast. We are working on a completely barrier-free solution for this issue.
Feedback and contact details
You can report cases of non-compliance with accessibility requirements to us and request information on content which is excluded from the directive.
Center for Higher Education (zhb)
Chair of Organizational Studies & Management of Continuing Education
Tel.: +49 (0)231 755-6630
If you would like to contact the Chair of Organizational Studies & Management of Continuing Education, please use our feedback form.
Please indicate “Accessibility” in your message and tell us which content you are referring to by stating the URL.
If you have not received a satisfactory answer to your messages or queries regarding accessibility within six weeks, you can call in the arbitrator for accessible IT. He or she reports to the Commissioner for Matters relating to Disabled Persons in accordance with Section 11 of the Act on Equal Opportunities for Disabled Persons of the Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia. If you wish to initiate an arbitration procedure, please complete the corresponding application form and send it via e-mail to:
Ombudsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik des
Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen bei der Landesbeauftragten
für Menschen mit Behinderungen
Further information on accessibility at TU Dortmund University
On the following pages you can find an overview of the measures TU Dortmund University is undertaking to improve accessibility as well as useful links to services and contact persons: Inclusion at TU Dortmund University
DoBuS – Department of Disability and Studies – offers advice and services for students and teaching staff, with the aim of creating fair conditions in studies and teaching for persons with a disability or chronic disorder. Further information: DoBuS